Join The Team
Are you a brand ambassador or influencer looking for your next gig?
Let us alert you when we have work for you.
Ready To Live Your Passion?
Simply Mae Marketing is a marketing and brand engagement agency based in the Wilmington, NC. We make experiences that spark joy, connect, and instantly make an impact. We try to make meaningful impacts with data driven techniques target brands desired audiences. We understand ROI and KPIs and bring that in with results we can measure through the power of social media. Our focus is making unforgettable experiences that will last a lifetime. We like to keep it simple. It’s kinda in our name.
Join our content team. We are looking for Content Creators who love what they do as a hobby. We need you on the team to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s clients, like articles, and social media posts in exchange for an interesting piece of our growing company. Important
• We offer you a project-based opportunity in exchange for an interesting piece of our growing company.
• This would be a paid full-time job once we fundraised.
• We expect you to work 10–15 hours per week on your schedule.
• You are allowed to work somewhere else while working at our company. Requirements
• Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems; Medium is strongly desired
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Familiarity with SEO • Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with teammates
• Prior remote working experience strongly desired
• Fluency in spoken English
• Proven ability to work autonomously and stay self-motivated
• The ability to take ownership and see working at a startup as a lifestyle – A startup mindset
Socia Media Manager
We are looking for an immediately available, talented and diligent Paid Social Manager to join our fast-growing strategy and content team on a freelance basis. You will be supporting the agency with a variety of technical and strategic responsibilities. This contract will initially be for a minimum of 3 months.
- Guide the strategy of all paid social advertising at Kairos for its clients
- Coordinate with account directors and managers to plan and implement digital campaigns and closely monitor and optimise performance
- Handle a fluid budget and decide how and where that budget should be allocated
- Be a specialist across our core ad platforms: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok, Google and Spotify
- Constantly test and optimise channel and campaign performance beyond CPC/CPA
- Find and test new platforms to grow our digital footprint
- Manage day-to-day campaign metrics and optimisations across a variety of platforms and publishers